We're a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who take ownership of our success. We dream big, take on new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Variable Compensation Specialist. Candidates must be curious, ambitious and resilient. Analytics-driven decision making. People-centric mindset. Ownership.
- Execute Rewards processes with Global scope.
- Annual bonus calculation, working with Rewards Directors, HRBPs. Control of targets, checks for data quality, eligibility rules, time dedication rate, Market reference salary, promotions.
- Reporting and visibility of the data.
- Support the execution of the Merit Process (Rules, approvals)
- Graduate on: Business Administration, Commercialization, Industrial Engineer, Accounting or similar.
- At least 1-year experience in similar positions.
- Advanced English.
- Advanced Excel. Power BI. SAP (Sharp).
Main requirements of the position:
- The job requires using a computer
- Make phone calls
Considerations to take into account:
The building is not temporarily adapted for wheelchair users.
At Cerveceria y Maltería Quilmes, our dream of uniting people for a better world reflects our effort to cultivate an inclusive and diverse environment in which meritocracy and equal opportunities prevail over any characteristic of gender, race, religion or any personal choice.
If you feel identified, we expect your application!
In case you need any reasonable accommodation, please do not hesitate to clarify it in your application.