Requisition ID: 158550
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP Academy for Sales: Account Executive Associate – Argentina
Purpose and Objectives:
We’re looking for passionate, and driven sales enthusiasts who are in the early years of their careers and want to become sales professionals for one of the world’s most valuable brands.
From fresh graduates to those with just a few years’ sales experience, the nine-month SAP Academy for Sales program provides you with world-class training and the skills, and experience to help catapult a successful career in leading the digital transformation. This program is your opportunity to engage with customers, help solve their unique business challenges using cutting edge cloud based products, solutions and services! Upon completion of the program, you will become an Account Executive or Solutions Specialist who will be accountable to:
- Drive software revenue to achieve business goals and sales quota
- Establish territory and/or account strategies leveraging targeted sales plays
- Identify opportunities with existing customers and/or new prospects
- Focus relentlessly on Demand Generation activities
- Lead a virtual account team
- Build relationships and networks internally, with customers, prospects and partners
The program begins with 6 weeks of onboarding at your local SAP office before travelling to the San Francisco, California area, for two 6-week blocks of classroom learning in our world-class training center. Together with colleagues from all over the world you will participate in an experiential learning curriculum that includes presentations, role plays, team competitions, Design Thinking, Gamification, social selling and more. During your on-the-job learning at your local SAP office, you will be mentored by a Senior Account Executive and Academy Graduate colleagues.
Expectations and tasks:
As part of an experienced account team, your tasks during the program will include:
- Contribute to the creation of territory business plans
- Build pipeline through the identification of opportunities and generation of leads (e.g. via social selling, executive prospecting, cold calling, etc.)
- Maintain CRM system and contribute to your account team’s forecasting
- Organize and drive customer events
- Take an active role during customer visits (such as demos, strategy whiteboard)
- Coordinate VAT (Virtual Account Team) and other experts within SAP or the SAP ecosystem to establish strategy for the team’s territory, prospects and customers
Education and Qualifications/Skills and Competencies
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or related subject
- Fluent in English and local language, written and spoken
- Demonstrated leadership and proven record of success in (extra-) curricular activities
- Strong communication skills coupled with an aptitude and passion for public speaking
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills who is eager to learn and creative
- Strong work ethic that delivers high quality results and ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced sales organization
- Relationship-oriented possessing an aptitude for quickly creating and nurturing connections with individuals from different cultures
- Results-oriented problem solving skills and can do/make it happen attitude
- Demonstrated knowledge of business processes and industry trends (such as Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Professional Services, Retail etc.)
- Maximum of 3 years’ work experience in a sales environment preferably in a technology company or in a role with significant exposure to software/technology solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business processes and industries (such as Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Professional Services, Retail etc.)
- Proven record of customer facing sales success and direct quota-carrying experience is strongly preferred
General information: All non-US-citizens need a visa or ESTA travel authorization to enter the US for the training. If you are selected, SAP will assist you in the visa application process. Note: "Generally speaking, a prior arrest, citation, charge, indictment, conviction, or imprisonment for breaking or violating any laws (even if pardoned or expunged) may impact and/or delay an individual's ability to enter the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (ESTA) and/or secure a U.S. visa."
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected] , APJ: [email protected] , EMEA: [email protected] ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.