· Provide internal support to global Project Leaders on clinical trials
· Diverse including project schedule set-up and maintenance, resource, and system access management
· Ensure project tools are up to date throughout the progress of the project.
In order to succeed in this role you will have strong leadership abilities, be team work orientated with high quality standards and an analytical mind set. You must have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks with very strong attention to detail. Your advanced English communication skills will allow you to interact in a professional manner with various colleagues as well as directly with clients on a global scale.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced administrative professionals to enter the Clinical Research field.
· Educated to degree level (business administration preferred) or close to finishing degree.
· Advanced MS Excel skills
· Some office or professional work experience is expected, ideally in project management
· Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish
· Preference will be given to those with a business related degree and experience or training in project management.
If you feel identified, we expect your application!
In case you need any reasonable accommodation, please do not hesitate to clarify it in your application