SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- This Intern will be enrolled in activities of Project Management Office and will support to the Project Manager / Program Manager in the administrative activities.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support to organize the folder / files of the project
- Tracking of the deliver documents
- Support in the activities tracking
- Support in the generation of the minutes of Status Report
- Other operational activities related to Project Management: JAM documents, Management reports, OSS messages reports
- Test cases execution and incident management tracking under Consultants supervision
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student of Engineering or Administration career
- Proactive and good relationship
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point
- Able to work with high level professionals
- Level English written / spoken: Intermmediate
- Accountability: Responsible and fulfill the assigned task
Duration: 6-12 months of Internship
Office Location: SAP Argentina. Laminar office (Puerto Madero)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected] , APJ: [email protected] , EMEA: [email protected] ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.