SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE & OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
Executes operational (including transactional) tasks independently and deals with customers' queries. Gains a good knowledge of standard processes and related transactions, remaining customer centric at all times while looking for continuous improvement.
- Booking processing, control and maintenance for SAP Trainings (trainings schedule and participants registrations).
- Training registration assistance for internal and external customers.
- 1st Level of Customer support via Hotline and Ticketing System.
- Continuous process improvement.
- Reporting Activities.
- General Administrative Tasks.
- Experience & Ability in Customer Service is a must.
- Solid problem -solving skills, Multitask & Detail oriented profile needed.
- Experience working within a finance related field is an advantage.
EDUCATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Advanced or Bilingual written and spoken English skills.
- Successfully completed Secondary Education.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected] , APJ: [email protected] , EMEA: [email protected] ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.