SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
To address customer requirements in financial areas for cross industries. As SAP Consultant, will have to support current and upcoming SAP projects as well as key customers on their implementations of innovation products, mainly in S/4HANA. Build competencies to deliver S4Hana Solutions to Customers.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Several years of BPC Planning and Consolidation Consulting and Project experience
- BPC on HANA
- BPC for S/4HANA
- BPC Standard Model
- BPC Embedded Model
- Business Objects Financial Consolidation – BFC
- SEM Business Consolidation System - BCS
- Disclosure Management – DM
- Certifications in BPC are a must
- Preferably experience with software solutions for the following topics:
- BPC Planning
- Business Objects Cloud for Planning / SAC
- Profitability and Cost Management – PCM
- Strategy Management – SSM
- Commercial Project Management – CPM
- Other Enterprise Performance Management – EPM Solutions
- Knowledge in the different Planning and Consolidation scenarios while deploying on cloud and on premise
- As Is and To-Be Planning and / or Consolidation Processes Architecture / Cloud Architecture / EA Strategy & Modeling / S4HANA Roadmap
- SAP Activate / SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- Design Thinking / Digital Strategy / Digital Transformation / S4HANA Strategy
- Strong team orientation, as Team Project Leader
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY AND TASKS
- Acts as a Senior Trusted Advisor to the customer, covering the entire company of a big/complex, multinational Consolidation Processes end-to-end.
- Define the best Financial Planning and / or Consolidation strategy for customers
- Support consulting and license presales opportunities. Architect solution/implementation approach (Requirements, Scope, Estimation)
- Defines the strategic, conceptual and technical boundaries for the design of the Planning and / or Consolidation processes, supporting the accounting principles and localizations required by the customer, with a focus on high efficiency, stability and performance.
- Understands the as-is situation and goals of a customer holistically, is able to translate it into an adequate roadmap design (processes, applications, systems, S4HANA new functionality, new implementation, migration and conversion) as well as the appropriate operating concept based on SAP’s offerings, with a clear focus on Customer Success and S4HANA Innovations.
- Develops and executes Innovation Roadmaps for customers, designs business processes with the customer and feeds them into the IT implementation. Helps customers to implement a state-of-the-art Innovation Roadmap.
- Be actively involved in the definition, preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of BPC Consolidation implementation projects
Minimum of 5 years Job experience in SAP, with a minimum of 4 years of BPC experience. Full life cycle SAP implementations and at least one S/4HANA full project participation.
Experience in leading teams and delivering successful results.
Strong awareness of global cultural differences; work experience in a multi-national, complex environment.
- University degree. Public Accountant or Professional Education in Finance preferably
- Minimum Job Experience: 10-12 Years in Finance and Strategic areas
- Thereof in a relevant position at SAP: 5-8 Years
- BPC certifications
- Fluency in English
Up to 75%
Spanish - Fluent in both spoken and written Spanish (Mandatory)
English – Fluent in both spoken and written English (Mandatory)
Buenos Aires or Santiago de Chile
- BPC Consultant
- BPC Architect
- Business Planning and Consolidation Consultant
- Business Planning and Consolidation Architect
- EPM Consultant
- EPM Architect
- Enterprise Performance Management Consultant
- Enterprise Performance Management Consultant
- BPC Planning Consultant
- BPC Consolidation Consultant
- Group Reporting Consultant
- BPC Optimized Consultant
- BPC for S/4 HANA Consultant
- BPC 11 Consultant
- BPC version for BW for HANA Consultant
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected] , APJ: [email protected] , EMEA: C at mailto:[email protected] [email protected] at mailto:[email protected] ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.