Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
• General Accounting Processes
• Responsible for reconciling different Balance Sheet General Ledger account related to general accounting which are performed in compliance with USGAAP, Sarbanes Oxley controls and Accenture Policy 1139.
• Prepare balance sheet accounts report with the explanation of the variances
• Follow up of open items identified when preparing the reconciliations in order to solve them.
Type of experience
• University degree in Accountancy
• Intermediate English level
• At least one or two years of experience in similar position
Professional Skill Requirements
'• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work well both independently, and with other groups through various means (meetings, email, and phone).
• Advanced technical skills with Windows and Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Access).
• Nice to have SAP T-Codes Knowledge
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.