SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Role Description :
A Expense Auditor provides first level review of end-user receipts and expense reports to ensure integrity and accuracy of their financial reimbursements following the client’s specific policies and procedures.
In the first 12 months, you will deliver:
Provides first level assessment of receipts and expense reports in compliance to client’s subscription and policies and procedures
- Focuses on the following Global Audit Queues: ExpenseIT, Receipt Audit Clients, General Audit Clients, Priority Audit Clients, Policy Audit Clients, VAT Audit Clients, Guaranteed Compliance Clients, Difficult Audit Clients
- Documents and recommends necessary corrections and additional requirements to complete the receipts and expense reports in a timely manner
- Utilizes tools and systems proficiently to process receipts and expense reports and accordingly escalates issues to immediate Supervisor
- Provides additional duties such as personal (versus team) data collation and reporting as deemed necessary to achieve and produce a high quality support solution
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies
Major job activities:
Use of computer and keyboard for extended periods of time on most or all workdays
- Working under time pressure
- Communicating and interacting with others
- Multiple concurrent tasks and ability to perform under stress
- Reading and comprehension
- Problem solving
- Customer contact
What do you need to bring?
Education, Experience, and Training required:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or equivalent knowledge, experience, and skill set
- Ideally should have six (6) months of back office and/or data encoding experience
- Must be native in Spanish and Fluent in English
- Knowledge of one of the following languages is highly desire: German, Italian or French.
- Must possess the following skills and/or abilities:
- work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities, at any given time
- above-average written and verbal communication skills
- communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization
- set priorities, meet deadlines, work independently and in a team environment
- maintain confidentiality, including, but not limited to, end-user financial information and client policies and procedures
- pass the company-required background check
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
- Hires, develops & rewards great people
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Displays a relentless commitment to win and displays personal & corporate integrity
To launch your career with an organization whose products have a real positive impact on peoples lives, apply today and see where your journey takes you.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected] , APJ: [email protected] , EMEA: [email protected] ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.