A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
Our team is led by the national administrative services team that oversees executive assistants and team assistants, administrative support concierge, dual support specialists, office services, document production, meeting and events, and project management. You’ll help our team with calendar management, internal and external client scheduling, travel arrangements, expense reconciliation, client or account research, report generation and review, and routine communication management.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for efficiencies and improvements when performing work.
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Manage expectations of stakeholders effectively.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- PM Skills
- Digital skills Power BI, alteryx, tableau