EY is a leading global firm offering Audit, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions and Tax services, with a network of more than 300,000 professionals in 150 countries around the world.
Our purpose is to build a better working world for our people, for our customers and for our communities. We work continuously to improve the quality of our services, investing in our people and in innovation. The opportunities to grow, succeed and develop at EY are limitless.
EY believes in equal opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, age, marital status, creed, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin, disability or physical characteristics.
All of our job opportunities are open to people with disabilities and we seek to encourage them to apply for our different positions. If you need any reasonable accommodation or support, please do not neglect to clarify it in your application.
Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. As a Senior Consultant within EY-Parthenon you will help make that happen. You will be an important part of our diversely talented, highly experienced team and work at the forefront of high-profile transactional and transformational projects. EY-Parthenon is a leading advisory organization focused on strategy consulting around organic and inorganic growth agenda. We are committed to combining our unconventional thinking with our clients’ smarts to deliver actionable strategies.
In today’s complex business landscape, creativity has become a necessary ingredient for sustained success. EY-Parthenon has an ideal balance of strengths: deep and concentrated skills with broad executional capabilities, intimate client relationships with larger networks of support, and proven processes along with a progressive spirit to unlock opportunity for our clients, amplify the impact of our strategies, and make EY-Parthenon the global advisor of choice for business leaders. You have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in doing so, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Your key responsibilities
Senior Consultants identify and analyze client’s strategic issues. They are generally an active contact for our clients, responsible for developing work plans, designing and conducting analyses, synthesizing conclusions and managing other case team members. Senior Consultants work on a variety of client issues, such as designing / deploying organic and inorganic growth and digital transformation strategies for organizations, performing analysis and diligence on acquisition / divestment candidates, assessing attractiveness of potential targets, understanding new markets, turning around underperforming institutions and optimizing cash flow and profitability, and also implementing change.
Skills and attributes for success
- Perform market, industries and companies dynamics research using a variety of sources (e.g. analyst reports, market research reports, news articles, internal sources).
- Executing various analyses (e.g. customer segmentation, market sizing, competitor analysis, avenues for growth, operating model design, macroeconomic / financial forecasting and synergies analysis) to support the strategic recommendations.
- Designing and executing in-depth interview guides with key organizational stakeholders, industry experts and customers.
- Analyzing business plans and pro-forma financial and operating models to help identify key assumptions and drivers.
- Managing and directing the analytical efforts of junior team members at the Associate and Senior Associate levels on a daily basis.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Outstanding academic performance, with a University degree and at least 2 years of related work experience.
- Experience in strategy consulting, business consulting, private equity, investment banking, project management, transactions, corporate finance, operations or a quantitative type of research and analytics function.
- Ability to make detailed assessments of industry, products, markets, competitors and customers to identify risks and opportunities.
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Effective organization and time management skills with ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines.
- Proficient in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in a professional environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary.
- Ideally, you’ll also have a MBA or Master in Finance degree with at least 18 months of related work experience.
- Portuguese is a plus
What we look for
We are looking for candidates who have a strong aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis and the ability to link business strategy to action and performance. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our clients’ goals.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
About EY–Parthenon (https://www.ey.com/es_ar/strategy/about-ey-parthenon)
A global leading strategy house, we hire and develop the most passionate people to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build
EY Talent Attraction & Acquisition
Av. 25 de Mayo 487, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires