Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Advisor on our Srvcs Proj/Prog Mgmt team in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of new and exciting products and services. That’s a job for our Services Project and Program Management team within Professional Services. The team works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams. Together, they manage the lifecycle of highly complex, high risk projects - from design to delivery.
- Responsible for the delivery of moderate complex, moderate risk projects and maintaining project quality, finances and focus
- Prepares detailed project plans of an engagement within the standards of project management methodologies detailing schedules, controls, resources, costs and daily schedule, establishing project governance
- Reviews and validates statement of work (SOW)
- Responsible for the delivery and daily management of activities, which are coordinated with Dell employees or Partner Resources
- Works with Resource Management on project staffing / Accountable for delivering projects on time
- Controls the financial compliance / Completes weekly and quarterly forecasts of revenue and utilization
- Prepares estimated time to complete, manages back-log / Manages the cost budget and the impact of change requests on cost budget
- Responsible for Quality Assurance; ensure project is delivered to scope defined within SOW and ensure any deviations are processed via defined Change Control process
- Point of contact during the project for all aspects of the engagement
- Ensures a strong and seamless relationship by maintaining communications about the project to the stakeholders: customers, management, sales and delivery personnel
- Keeps eyes open on potential future opportunities at the customers' and communicates to sales as appropriate
- Lead team during project life-cycle; provide project management, leadership and oversight to project and/or workstreams
- Provide performance feedback to management and team members
- 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 5+ years with a Master’s degree; or equivalent experience
- English Upper Intermediate or Advanced Level Required.
- Proficient in Portuguese Level Required.