SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The primary responsibility of the Inside Sales Executive is to build and manage a pipeline of software license opportunities and incremental revenue by systematic upselling and cross-selling aligned with field sales executives. The Inside Sales Executive drives opportunity qualifications and manages the opportunities in the pipeline. The focus lies on selling an increasing portfolio of “volume-ready” offerings below a defined deal size threshold. As an integral part of the account team, the Inside Sales Executive leverages other SAP resources, including presales teams, to drive opportunities to closure. The Inside Sales Executive closes deals independently and remotely or actively through partners.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
Drive volume business sales:
- Identify sales opportunities with SAP’s installed based customers and new accounts by telephone
- Manage opportunities to develop SAP’s installed base customer accounts and new accounts by telephone
- Create, build, and nurture customer relationships for assigned accounts
- Act as single point of contact for partner-led sales activities
- Leverage field resources to manage sophisticated transactions as necessary
- Provide forecast for deals below threshold and ensure forecast and pipeline accuracy
Generate volume business pipeline:
- Define coverage strategy and an action plan in alignment with the account team
- Execute effective prospecting efforts to maximize coverage of defined accounts
- Drive proactive outbound call activity into net new contacts (for example, lines of business)
- Establish trusted advisor relationships across lines of business that will provide ongoing, accurate account information and future opportunities
Establish volume business approach in SME:
- Quickly establish credibility in the virtual account team
- Provide thought leadership in discussing and communicating account strategy with the virtual account team with a focus on volume business
- Proactively shape the volume business sales approach jointly with the business owners and Inside Sales management
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in cloud solutions sales (mandatory)
- Successful experience in multichannel go-to-market models
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or IT-related discipline
- Fluent in Spanish and English (mandatory)
- Proven sales ability and drive
- Good IT or enterprise resource planning knowledge; an understanding of SAP solutions is an asset
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to serve as a trusted advisor to customers
- Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate the SAP value proposition clearly in an industry context and to listen actively to customers to identify prioritized customer needs
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Knowledge and understanding of Indirect channel dynamics
- Knowledge of ERP market
Challenge yourself by selling the intrinsic value of software solutions to our customers. Grow with one of the most successful field sales organizations in the world as an Inside Sales Executive.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected] , APJ: [email protected] , EMEA: [email protected] ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.