SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- Do you enjoy a fast-paced, sales support environment where you can make measurable contributions to customer success?
- Are you inspired by excellence and quality support?
- At SAP, we help companies and organizations in more than 25 industries and 170 countries run better, and you will have the power to make a real impact.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Supports the global SAP Presales organization on revenue-generating client opportunities.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining LOB content in a centralized database for continuous quality and improvement best practices.
- Acts as a central contact person for Spanish content present in the centralized database.
- Not required but preferred: working experience in a fast-paced tech/software or comparable experience.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree or relevant tertiary certification in IT, engineering, Finance or related fields
- Highly proficient in Outlook/ Word/ Excel
- English Fluency Required and Excellent Reading Comprehension
- Ability to work under pressure
- Has technical experience or knowledge or previously used any or all LOB software HR/ Sourcing & Procurement software (preferred)
- Personal traits
- Critical thinking
- Self-motivated learner
- High level reading skills / comprehension (in English)
- High level of communication (in English)
- Excellent time management
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected] , APJ: [email protected] , EMEA: [email protected] ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.