We're currently looking for an exceptional Principal Software Engineer to join our Buenos Aires
team! In this role, you will have the opportunity to build on one of the world’s most beloved
bubble shooter games, while teaming up with some of the gaming industry’s top developers,
designers and creatives!
Architect and refine the game content pipeline, coordinating with non-engineer team members
and managing expectations on deliverables.
Take ownership of upcoming large game features and provide guidance to other engineers as a
subject matter expert.
Work directly with stakeholders on projects, providing critical technical information for design
and product consideration.
Create production ready, high quality code that can be easily maintained and shared.
Set focus on quality, improving team’s skill through pair programming, katas and seminaries.
- Strong knowledge of Unity.
- Strong experience with mobile development.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent Software Engineering training.
- Demonstrated knowledge of core computer science fundamentals such as data structures,
- algorithms, memory management and their practical applications.
- Proven expertise in producing high-performance products, with focus on performance tuning
- and optimal resource utilization.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and diagnose issues in code.
- 5+ years of engineering experience in the game industry or a related field.
- Experience with game content pipelines and development team tooling.
- Self-starter, highly motivated with a visionary spirit.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal (intermediate English level)
If you feel identified, apply!
In case you need a reasonable accommodation, please do not forget to clarify it in your application.