SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ROLE DESCRIPTION :
- The intern will be part of the regional marketing team.
- Its main function will be to give full support to the marketing managers distributed in the countries of the region as well as integrate reports to be presented to the Regional Marketing Manager.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Marketing campaign logistics
- Interaction with local Marketing Managers and support in the implementation of marketing campaigns in the 6 countries of the SSSA region (Spanish Speaking South America)
- Lead Management and Marketing Performance
- Monitoring of results
- Understanding of indicators and analysis tools
- Global Marketing Programs
- Support in the process of setting up marketing campaigns: Internal development processes, contact with global areas of design of marketing pieces
- Support in the process of assembly of electronic marketing pieces
- Logistics coordination with countries
- Loading data into the systems used by the marketing team: Example CRM
- Team of Latin America
- Improve the online marketing experience
- Manage the logistics of webcasts
- Explore options click to chat for Q & A sessions of the webcast
- Data Pull of databases for execution of marketing campaigns
- Tool handling for base order
- Review of databases as appropriate
- Marketing or related experience is preferred
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCES:
- Preferably Marketing student
- Systems management: Microsoft Office, Windows, HTML, Corel
- English: Advanced / Fluid
Duration: Available for at least 18 months of Internship
Office Location: SAP Argentina. 50% at Panamerican Bureau, Munro; 50% in Puerto Madero, Laminar Plaza
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected] , APJ: [email protected] , EMEA: Car[email protected] ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.