Our company is expanding rapidly. Our platform enables our clients to offer critical services to underserved and well-deserved while minimizing waste, fraud, and abuse. Our product is designed to Vet, Verify, and Validate transactions.
We specialize in turn-key elevated customer experience across digital channels such as field agent, retail, and web. Our competitive advantage is the ability to show up with a fully functioning solution with all the needed security audits and best practices built-in.
We are seeking several high performing individuals. You will be joining a special team focused on advancing our SaaS platform that will be fully self-served, enabling our clients to sign up and utilize our services.
We are proud to be nimble, agile and provide challenging assignments to our employees to solve through empowerment. At Emerios, you are not just a number, and your work truly matters and is visible. The project we work on is US-based, although our solution is built with localization in mind.
Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing technological world.
Each of our team members embody these traits, and together we make decisions that positively impact the world. Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. and our family of companies work hard to make a difference. We strive to positively impact our employees, clients, and the broader global community.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company, then we are the company for you.
Purpose of the Position
- Work on Business Operational processes
- Identify and report third party contact center´s irregularities.
- Provide feedback and implement different coaching methods.
- Follow up on previously reported issues or feedback provided to centers/agents/teams and report the improvements/changes completed to OPS Management.
- Work actively with other team members to create effective QA tools processes and flows to be included in the daily control of the teams.
- Work on audit cases, identifying documentation and flows followed by the BO Agents
- Assistance to other team members to complete ad hoc tasks required by the Ops management
- Create/review/correct scripts, other written documents, and reports.
- Monitor agent’s performance daily - remotely.
- Listen to calls/review documentation and calibrate operational criteria.
- Interact with other Call Centers, answer inquiries, and cooperate with their requests.
- Collaborate with other outsourced Call Center areas in any other related requests they might have.
- Attend regular meetings.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written (Bilingual in English is a must)
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Process / results-oriented mindset.
- Proven experience working in Call Center environment.
- Solution oriented mindset? Problem solving skills
- Good reporting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and respond to short term requests.
- Great work environment – flexible, high-performing, and collaborative.
- Opportunity for growth and impact.
- Full remote.
- Competitive compensation.
- Technical and Business training.
- Work equipment – Computer and any other device needed.
- English Classes.
About the Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. Family of Companies:
- Beyond Blue Holdings- Invests in opportunities where enhanced talent and customer engagement and stakeholder integration delivered through our Emerios Change Management Platform, can elevate an industry, and provide opportunities for growth and benefit for our stakeholders.
- Emerios- offers our world class omni-channel customer engagement platform which maximizes conversions, streamlines workflows, and integrates all stakeholders. Our hare is designed to create guided experiences that onboard customers and agents quickly, encourage good decisions, and prevent undesired behavior. We specialize in highly compliant solutions that provide key visibility and create opportunities for increased value through highly effective change management. Emerios Company brings highly engaged talent with connected hearts and minds to deliver solutions for clients as well as advance our world class engagement platform. The Delivery team applies the principles of Agile software development to deliver quality products and components with short turnaround time.
How to Apply
If you have a record of success and goodwill, make sure you share it with us in a cover letter included with your resume. We receive many applications, and it is important we know you are really interested in making an impact on our organization and that you understand what it means to deliver success. Send your resume to [email protected]