As a consequence of demand increase by Latin America tax authorities (federal, state and city) regarding the submission of electronic information and also increase in tax audits, DellEMC LatAm Tax organization is looking for a Tax Advisor whose main responsibilities will include supporting direct and indirect tax compliance activities, tax audits and participate on regional projects in the Latin America with main focus on Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru and Puerto Rico.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides documentation to auditors and tax authorities;
- Support on audits and/or assessments analysis;
- Support on monitoring tax returns filing deadlines;
- Business deals tax analysis, contracts review, etc.
- Tax support/advice to other Finance organizations as well as to the business;
- Support general projects and systems changes that has tax impact;
- Identification and analysis of opportunities that would generate tax savings or recovery;
- Cultivates, develops and manages strong relationships at any level.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Pro-active, self-motivated, and comfortable with a changing environment.
- Relevant experience with Direct taxes mainly, Indirect Tax is a plus (5+ years experience).
- Project management experience.
- Advance user of MS tools (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- English/Spanish fluent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting/Business Administration/Law.
- Work experience with a B4 accounting firm is a plus.
- Latin America Regional Tax experience is also a plus.