About the Role:
We are seeking someone who is a self starter, highly organized, and possesses a strong attention to detail. The candidate will process invoices for payment for Latin American markets, ensure that proper documentation is received and processes have been followed as per Shared Services guidelines and local regulations. Strong coordination with internal team members and external vendors is key. Come grow with us!
Role and Responsibilities
- Review and process invoices in a fast-paced environment.
- Respond to a high volume of payment inquiries from internal stakeholders and external vendors in a timely fashion
while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Must be detail oriented in reviewing purchase orders and receipts against incoming invoices.
- Ability to work independently and ensure all assigned vendors are in good standing.
- Pushing urgent matters and possess the ability to prioritize workload.
- Maintains accounting filing systems and assists with other clerical duties as needed.
- Follows sound accounting procedures and produces error-free work.
- Accounts Payable experience a plus.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Demonstrates ability to maintain effective working relationships.
- Thrives in a team-oriented culture.
- Spanish natives and English proficient.
- Excellent follow up skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good proofreading skills.
- Sound organizational skills.
- Expert Excel skills, proficient in MS Office.
- Good time management skills.
If you are interested in participating in our process, send us your updated curriculum vitae ¡We want to meet you!