Requisition ID: 150282
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
GFSS O2I SW&M EMEA (Portugal) – Finance Operations Specialist
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually. The Global Finance Shared Services organization (GFSS) is a business unit with 1,200+ employees delivering end-to-end finance operations from a set of vibrant and multicultural locations around the globe: Buenos Aires, Dublin, Manila, Prague and Singapore.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in Order to Invoice, Cash Collections, Procure to Pay, Travel & Expense and Record to Report. Additionally, at GFSS, you will find: a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Also, at GFSS, you will find: exciting career opportunities, a diverse work environment providing opportunities to grow, development & learning opportunities and an international business network for you learn and grow from.
Within GFSS, SAP employees have an opportunity to handle end-to-end high-quality finance services to SAP customers throughout the Globe.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Order Management Software Department in Buenos Aires supports the administration of SAP License and Maintenance Software contracts. Whether processing license orders for small customers, midmarket enterprises or large corporations, the full product portfolio of SAP software is our daily business. The role of a Split Process Specialist is to ensure the correct administration of splitting the revenue across countries/LoBs in case of involvement of these countries/LoBs in the deal closure.
• Checking incoming orders (contractual documents, correspondence, approvals)
• Processing the order in the SAP system according to SOX and internal controls in place
• Answer queries via ticketing system
• Be dedicated point of contact for internal customers (Sales/Support/Commercial/Controlling/Revenue Recognition)
• Administrate Maintenance Invoicing’s Portfolio, prepare periodic reports and hold presentations for Internal Customers.
• Develop financial and technical skills
• Find creative ways to problem-solving
• Use own initiative to improve processes and drive efficiency in the team
• Work experience in finance
• Knowledge of Order to Invoice processes is an advantage
• Knowledge of SAP SD module is an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES (RCM) / We would like you to have (jobs.cz)
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English
• Minimum advanced written and spoken Portuguese
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Business or accounting education is an advantage
• Organization & time management skills are essential with the capacity to multi-task
• Proactive and responsible approach to customer support
• Quality driven with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Ability to work in international teams and environment
• Excellent command of MS Office Excel.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.