Requisition ID: 153248
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Executes operational (including transactional) tasks independently and deals with customers' queries. Gains a good knowledge of standard processes and related transactions. Maintains good relationship with external and internal customers.
Operational (including transactional) task execution:
- Preparation of period close
- Posting of journal entries, maintaining and reconciling ledger accounts or monitoring and supporting such activities.
- Ensure accuracy in the financial records through proper execution of operational tasks Monitoring and Reporting
- Hotline and/ or Ticketing Support
- Cooperation and Communication with internal and external customers
- Preparation of process documentation / working instructions
- Supporting other team members as back up
- Support projects and/or Improvement activities
- Participates in the monthly close process including posting journal entries
- Creates, posts, and reconciles intercompany transactions while ensuring compliance with the SAP Accounting Guidelines.
- Responsible for administration of customer contract which includes creation of customer information in SAP's systems, such as customer master data, creation of installations, customer contact information related to the booking of a contract, invoicing customers, software delivery, and revenue recognition of deals booked.
- Ensures timely and accurate customer billing. Analyses pending billing and identifies potential quality issues
- Experience working within a finance related field is an advantage
- Fluent Written and spoken Spanish
- Intermediate/Advanced written and spoken portuguese skills
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Successfully completed Secondary Education
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected] , APJ: [email protected] , EMEA: [email protected] ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.