SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The position is assigned to the ‘‘Shared Delivery Contracting” team which is responsible of providing the commercial and legal support to the LAC Region from the Shared Service Centre
The team evaluates, approves and overseas sales quotations, commercial calculations and contracts for all the region (Cloud, On Premise, Services, HEC, etc).
In addition, the team monitors policies and SOP executions, and constantly migrates task from local commercial market units.
Is expected for the position to assist in the following
• Contract drafting and execution.
• Capacity to track and report volume and approval figures. Control sales quotations and supervise deal execution.
• Provide basic commercial calculations to the local teams.
• Assist and draft test trials, NDA, support, cloud and other legal documents required by both sales and local legal teams.
• Provide assistance and communicate with business operations.
The requirements for the positions are the following:
• University Degree. Legal, Commercial and Accounting background is preferred.
• 6 months experience with Shared Services or related international activities (preferred).
• ISP / CMS / CRM expertise is a big plus.
• Intermediate-Advance English language skills.
• Portuguese language skills is a plus.
• Proactive and social personality. Ability to work in teams.
• Customer service experience is a plus. The same applies to work and travel / foreign exchange experiences.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected] , APJ: [email protected] , EMEA: [email protected] ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.