SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Act as Trusted Advisor to DBS LAC Delivery Operations Head and DBS Delivery Operations South collaborating with rolling out programs and topics for the MU.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Participate in DBS operations processes – e.g. Opportunities financials, Project creation and monitoring, Backlog generation, Month closure control, O2C process monitoring.
- Collaborate with concepts and processes for continuous improvements of operational procedure, tools, processes, and content
- Support senior management in monitoring and evaluation of Top KPIs
- Management Reporting (e.g. for QBRs or Senior Management Meetings)
- Work experience within Finance organizations or Business Support Activities (desirable)
- Ability to drive execution within area of responsibility and experience in aligning cross-topic objectives and approaches
- Experience in working with virtual teams cross-border (desirable)
- Experience in decision making within own area of responsibility / project (desirable)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPENTENCIES:
- Final degree (e.g. business administration, economics, computer sciences) or equivalent work experience
- Excel (Advanced)
- English: Fluent
- Spanish: Fluent
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected] , APJ: [email protected] , EMEA: [email protected] ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.