Requisition ID: 161828
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Purpose and Objective
We’re looking for passionate, and driven enthusiasts who are in the early years of their careers and want to become consulting professionals for one of the world’s most valuable brands.
The six-month Boot Camp for Integration services provides you with world-class training to help catapult a successful career in leading the digital transformation. This program is your opportunity to learned and help solve the customers unique business challenges using cutting edge cloud based products, solutions and services! Upon completion of the program, you can become an SAP consultant who will be able to deliver consulting services to customers worldwide
The program begins with a 3 months training at your local SAP office developing in ABAP, JAVA, HTML5 programming followed by a 3 months shadowing in real customer projects. During your on-the-job learning at your local SAP office, you will be mentored by a Senior consultant that will help you though all the process.
Job Expectations and Tasks
As a participant, your main tasks will be:
- Participate in the trainings and develop yourself in integration topics such as:
- ABAP development
- JAVA development
- Integration development
Education and Qualification / Skills and Competencies
- Coursing the last years in the University of System or similar careers.
- Expertise in software development & programming – Any programming language
- Intermediate or advanced in English – Conversational and written
- Very good powers of comprehension, high quality commitment and self-motivating working style
- Ability to quickly acquire thorough understanding in new areas, especially in new technologiesConstructive and open style of communication
- Team spirit and ability to work with virtual and local teams
- Result-driven combined with quality focus
- High affinity to development-related topics in IT industry
3 months with an extension of 3 months based on evaluation
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected] , APJ: [email protected] , EMEA: [email protected] ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.