Product enablement in internal platforms, E2E. Ownership of prices, promotions and execution of promotional calendar based on merchandising plan for eCommerce route in Latin American countries. Key responsibilities includes assuring the right prices and product readiness according to plan.
Performance measurements (KPIs) will be directly tied to key P&L metrics for eCommerce sales. This includes revenue, margin, AUR, GP, PTI, user experience and customer satisfaction results.
Detailed Role Description:
• Coordinate web sale pricing and promotional pricing; PFV (price-for-value) analysis to ensure competitive offerings.
• Work with local and regional eComm teams to identify products/options to be marketed through eCommerce, being able to update prices and promotions
• Plan, create and execute based on quarterly promotional calendar defined by merchandising leads.
• Assure with regional pricers the readiness of eComm portfolio, running regular reports and maintaining the products up&running
Other skills required:
• Passion to drive a fast paced, end to end business
• Ability to stay focused and react to daily market (pricing/promotion) and analytics input
• Strong leadership and negotiating skills needed to manage relationships with local extended teams (eComm, product, pricing, finance, etc.), to ensure proper pricing and other support
Student BA candidate, administrative or related
2 years working on pricing management or related areas. Advanced excel. 2 years working on ebusiness sales. Good written and fluent spoken English.
Self –motivated and able to work independently with little supervision.