Requisition ID: 171549
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The LAC Sales Controlling Team is seeking a motivated and experienced Controller Expert to provide financial and operational support to GCO with main focus on Solutions.
The right team player for this role should bring a passion for operational excellence, strong execution skills, great attention to detail, proven ability to work with senior leadership.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Act as a key business partner and single point of contact on financial matters to the regional Heads of Solutions in Latin America.
- Support the LAC Field Finance and Senior Management providing financial guidance on overall business decisions.
- Collaborate closely with MUs Controlling organization and other teams such as Revenue Recognition, Legal, Tax, Sales, Operations, R2R, O2I, etc.
- Actively engage with global counterparts within Controlling and GCO.
- Drive strategic planning and support controlling related activities (budget process, forecast, deviation analysis, reporting, month/quarter/year end close, etc.).
- Drive regional analysis on headcount, sales productivity, solution assessments, and other ad hoc initiatives/projects for GCO.
- Provide financial insights and advice to improve processes, gain efficiencies, secure contribution/profitability, ensure compliance.
- Lead and prepare executive presentations for Field Finance and business leaders.
- Ability to collaborate in multiple Finance topics and understand complex frameworks.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree and/or MBA in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Good understanding of SAP’s overall organization is required
- Excellent financial and analytical skills. Reliability and quality-oriented work.
- Strong organizational and discipline skills, sense of prioritization, result-driven profile and multi-tasking capacity.
- Excellent communication, verbal and writing competencies to successfully interact with colleagues and executive management.
- Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint and Excel. Information Design @Finance and think-cell expertise are valued.
- Fluent in English required
- 3 years strong professional work experience in the FP&A area.
- Latin America Countries
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected] , APJ: [email protected] , EMEA: [email protected] ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.