SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP is the global market leader for business software and thus contributes a considerable part of the world's economic power grid. At SAP you get your chance to put your ideas into action with maximum impact. The Order Management Software Department in Prague is one part of SAP Global Finance Shared Services and will support the administration of SAP License and Maintenance Software contracts for the whole EMEA region. Whether processing license orders for small customers, midmarket enterprises or large corporations, the full product portfolio of SAP software is our daily business. The company's pulse is palpable in OMS.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Checking incoming orders (contractual documents, correspondence, approvals) and processing the order in the SAP system according to SOX and internal controls in place
- Ensure license entitlement is correctly entered into SAP systems to allow customers to receive correct software, access and license keys
- On order completion; creation of invoices & issuing of credit notes
- Archiving of all related contractual documentation
- Providing post-sales support on contractual issues such as license transfers, contract migrations & amendments
- Answering of internal/external customer queries within agreed Service Level Agreements
- Use own initiative to improve processes and drive efficiency in the team QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Fluent in English
- Quick learner, adaptable and able to use own initiative
- Organization & time management skills are essential with the capacity to multi-task
- Team player, Proactive and responsible approach to customer support
- Quality driven with excellent attention to detail
- Experience with SAP systems is preferable but not essential
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected] , APJ: [email protected] , EMEA: [email protected] ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.