Requisition ID: 165119
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The position is assigned to the ‘‘Shared Delivery Contracting” team which is responsible of providing the commercial and legal support to the LAC Region from the Shared Service Centre Infraestructure.
The team evaluates, approves and oversees sales quotations, commercial calculations and contracts for all the region.
In addition, the team monitors policies and SOP executions, and constantly migrates task from local commercial market units.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Auditing and generation of maintenance landscape and calculation.
- Capacity to track and analize contracts and spreadsheets within ISP.
- Provide complex calculations to our commercial business partners to secure deals.
- Comply with the Maintenance At Risk and Extension Policies.
- Generate calculations related to Extension Policy, HANA migrations and general business landscapes.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- University Degree. Legal, Commercial and Accounting background is preferred.
- Excel and accounting expertise is a must.
- ISP / CMS / CRM expertise is a big plus.
- Intermediate-Advance English language skills.
- Portuguese language skills is a plus.
- Proactive and social personality. Ability to work in teams.
- Customer service experience is a plus. The same applies to work and travel / foreign exchange experiences.
- Bachelor/ Master's Degree or equivalents in Business Administration, Computer Science, Technical Engineering, Economics or related field
- Language: English fluently written and verballya
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected] , APJ: [email protected] , EMEA: [email protected] ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.