We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to work remotely supporting the founders of the Company on administrative tasks such as: data entry, internet research, organizing files, translation (English <—> Spanish), social media, and live chat with customers.
About the Company:
We are Participant Assistive Products (www.participant.life) and we develop assistive products, like wheelchairs, so that people with disabilities can participate more in society. We are a seed stage startup that functions as a virtual team and we are based in San Francisco, California, USA.
That means you can do your excellent work from wherever you want; and, there is potential for promotion and a full time position.
- Various administrative tasks - this is a small and rapidly growing company. You will be stretched to learn and do new tasks outside your comfort zone, then hand them off as the team grows.
- Project management - manage timelines, communication, budgets, etc.
- Draft documents (contracts, MOUs, emails, newsletters) based on notes from executives
- Internet research on customers
- Lead generation via internet research and social media research
- Research - compare costs, research markets, gather background information, and create draft budgets in Google Sheets
- Customer service and live chat
- CRM management - maintain contacts and mailing lists, add notes based on interactions
- Expense reporting - double check with bookkeeper that expenses are recorded correctly
- Generally, keep things organized and crisp
- Previous work experience as an administrative assistant or personal assistant to an executive in a small company will be valued.
- Past experience on crowdfunding and social media campaigns is a plus, especially Indiegogo or Kickstarter
- An MBA or other business degree will be helpful, but is not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Spanish. Impeccable written English is a plus
- Proficiency with Google Suite - docs, sheets, slides, drive
- Experience with the following software is a plus: odoo, Trello, Facebook Messenger Chatbot, and quickbooks
- Adept operating on a virtual team - we need self-motivated people who can perform without a regular office social environment
- Excellent self-management, proactive, reliable, trustworthy
- Concise and professional communication
- Interest to learn new skills
- Ambition for professional growth and promotion
- Trustworthy and accountable. Understands and respects the importance of sensitivity and confidentiality
- Ability to react positively and quickly to last-minute changes in logistics or needs
Compensation and Benefits:
- Monthly income in USD + quarterly bonus + stock options.
- This is a remote job and schedules will be flexible and agreeded. Availability to overlap some hours with PST (Pacific Standard Time) is required.
- You will have the opportunity for advancement as the organization grows.
If you consider this proposal interesting, we'd like to hear from you!