Serve point of contact for the Travel Agencies located on the LATAM Region and ensure timely resolution of reported functional and technical first level inquiries. If the situation reported by the customer cannot be resolved on the first contact, the agent will be responsible for the report of the problem as well as the monitoring of the case until its resolution. Keep customers updated on the case status and verifying customer´s understanding of the information when resolved.
- Responsible for answering and documenting customer inquiries, via Phone, Chat, Email and/or Case Logging, in the CRM Tool.
.Analyzing and solving problems concerning system functionalities on, but not limited to, password, ticketing, pricing, exchanges. Also, as part of his/her daily job, the agent should be able to provide support on the areas concerning system status, down time procedures, installations set-up, error messages and general services.
- Respond to customer contacts within defined and measurable timeframes and give the appropriate level of training to our customers. Increase the “Total Contact Ownership” and “First Contact Resolution” in order to minimize the “contacts”, “call wait time”, “average talk time” and “number of abandoned calls” from the customers.
- Continuous self training towards providing quality service and efficient problem solving and actively participation on required trainings /product updates sessions towards providing quality service and efficient problem solving.
- Responsible for advising the ACSC Coordinators of any significant problems that affects or degrade the services we offer.
- Escalate and follow up cases when solution is out of scope Customer Service Centre and provide frequent feedback to the customers and all involved teams. .
- Contribute to the E-Support Centre and other support tools.
.Follow procedures, standards and instructions.
- Suggest changes or processes Enhancements to improve the system functionality or the ACSC Operation (if applicable)
- Accomplish customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Ensure internal and external customer satisfaction in the Region is achieved.
• High school degree
• Graduate of a Technical Course (highly appreciated)
• English Bilingual verbal and written
• Portuguese (Highly Appreciated)