Requisition ID: 158938
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Expectation overview for Marketing Execution: Generate demand and accelerate pipeline through effective planning and execution of marketing activities, programs and campaigns including the relevant use of account-based marketing, data-driven marketing, inside marketing, digital marketing, events, etc. Enable sales by providing highest impact of traditional, on-line, and social / community marketing activities.
- Strategy Execution – Translate business strategy and objectives into effective marketing execution tactics including all traditional, online and social/community activities. Serve as expert on brand experience, quality, consistency, and compliance, and ensure adherence in all related demand generation activities.
- Lead Management – Contribute knowledge when collaborating with key sales and business stakeholders. Demonstrate high degree of skill to proactively decide on relevant actions to improve lead quality, secure higher acceptance rates, and optimize related campaign processes for future execution.
- Data Management – Focus on excellent execution and speed to market to instruct others how to document campaign execution and lead management activities in the systems of record, including CRM. Skillfully leverage respective systems to analyze performance and identify system enhancements and improvements to respective stakeholders.
- Market Research/Analysis – Provide recognized expertise in understanding target audience and interpreting market intelligence to optimize data segmentation for campaign impact and audience engagement. Proactively identify opportunities for future engagement and recognize additional needs for research and analysis, collaborating closely with respective marketing and business stakeholders.
- Asset Management – Expertly oversee the planning, development and use of content such as videos, blogs, infographics, web sites, white papers, etc. May also manage the end-to-end campaign or asset production for innovative or strategic priority campaigns, taking an active role in optimizing contents and creative elements. Identify risks and manage escalations proactively for timely delivery, localization and translation.
- Agency Management – Identify, engage, and contract suitable (internal/external) agencies to manage respective projects, including related budget and cost. Identify and recommend preferred agencies and initiate vendor agreements to optimize investments beyond own campaign activities.
- Field Enablement – Consistently meet to align with marketing and/or business stakeholders, to provide relevant expertise and communication to ensure critical stakeholder management. Influence internal stakeholders and make necessary changes to marketing tactics and assets in order to optimize impact in the market. Constantly monitor use in order to optimize support and enablement, including but not limited to re-formatting, adaptation of rollout plans, fine-tuning of target audiences, integration of new communication channels or routes, etc.
- Customer Service and Relationship Management – Demonstrate vast knowledge of industry and market trends to create a valuable customer experience. Proactively look for opportunities to provide value to internal and external customers. Expertly encourage relevant customer engagement, retain and distribute customer intelligence to integrate and optimize future marketing and business activities. Share knowledge to empower peers.
- Channel & Ecosystem – Understand the company’s focus and significant opportunity to leverage different routes-to-market, thus encouraging integration of channel and ecosystem (all of GPO) for all relevant marketing activities. Proactively focus on the expanded reach of campaigns as well as respective budget optimization through other revenues.
- General -Share skill and expertise with team members and contribute as an expert to related KM community thus enabling higher effectiveness and efficiency across respective marketing organizations. Identify opportunities, share developments and trends and drive innovation in relevant marketing topics.
- Lead others to plan and deliver content build/collection/distribution plan. Establish target goals, and evaluate results for continuous improvement.
- Lead consultations with strategic stakeholders and other team members to understand needs, propose offerings of Digital Marketing service packages, and deliver those offerings to achieve desired results.
- Lead engagement with SAP digital audiences through online conversations to understand their needs.
- Review and refine business requirements to support platform evaluation. Work with stakeholders, team members and other departments to recommend, plan and deliver tools that support the business and audience needs.
- Understand all nuances of Cloud marketing, including that every customer is a prospect in a subscription model, who must continuously feel that they are using the most valuable service.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with thought leaders & industry analysts by taking a leadership role in creating awareness for the company with opinion leaders.
- Accelerate SAP’s position as a visionary leader in Cloud with speaking engagements and publication of thought leadership materials.
- Minimum 6-8 years of marketing experience, with minimum 3-5 years in marketing execution
- Working in a multi-national company
- Experience in sales
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in high tech marketing
- Project leadership (medium to large-scaled projects)
Buenos Aires (Argentina) or Santiago de Chile (Chile)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- MBA/Master's degree or equivalent preferred
- Internal candidates preferred
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected] , APJ: [email protected] , EMEA: [email protected] ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.